YallFest 2015

3:05 PM



The time has come for YallFest once again. If you are unfamiliar with YallFest, it is a young adult book convention that takes place in Charleston, South Carolina. I went for the first time last year, and it was awesome! Everyone there was so nice. I meet a ton of authors, and they were all so amazing. If you have the opportunity to go, I highly recommend you take the chance!

I personally live a few hours away from Charleston, and I never get tired of going. The city is so beautiful and historic. The convention has different signing locations all around the historic district, so you get to see a good bit of the area. Plus the food is delicious. There are so many authors that write in the fantasy genre(which is my personal favorite genre to read) signing this year, such as Victoria Aveyard, Sabba Tahir, and Leigh Bardugo, and I cant wait to meet them.

You can find more information here . If your going, tell me in the comments below! Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

statcounter

Subscribe