NaNoWriMo Week 1 Update

3:19 PM


Week 1 of NaNoWriMo is almost over! This year was my first year competing in NaNoWriMo and I was super excited to see how well I would do. I love to write and I would love to publish a book one day. I have been working on a few ideas for a while now, and figure this would be the perfect time to really get a lot of it developed. So far, NaNoWriMo has really given me the motivation I needed to do so.

My favorite genre to read is fantasy, and it most likely will always be so. Naturally I wanted to write a fantasy novel. This week I have written a total of 10,429 words so far. I was hoping to write more, but I am also really busy with school, so that needed to come first. I am hoping to write several thousand more today since its Saturday, and I would like to get to 25,000 words by the end of next week. I probably won't get to that goal though, because next weekend is Yallfest, and I will be in Charleston for the weekend.

I hope all of you guys who are competing in NaNoWriMo are doing well so far. Let me know in the comments below! Also, what is your goal to get to by the end of next week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

statcounter

Subscribe