YallFest 2015: The Aftermath

6:08 PM



So last weekend was YallFest in Charleston, SC. This year was my second year going, and it was just as exciting as the first year. There were many different authors there as usual, but sadly there wasn't enough time to see them all. I still was able to meet many of the author I planed on.

A few of the authors that I was able to meet were, Victoria Aveyard(Red Queen), Leigh Bardugo(Six of Crows), and Sabba Tahir(An Ember in the Ashes). They were all so sweet and kind. I also met many so many people that had the same love as books as me which is always a great thing.

Below are some of the photos I got with a few of the authors I met. If you also went to YallFest this year, or plan on going next year, let me know in the comments!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

statcounter

Subscribe