Top 5 Anticipated Books of 2016

3:02 PM


It's already almost the end of January (which I can hardely believe) and I haven't done anything talking about my most anticipated books of 2016, so I thought That's what I would do today! There are so many new books coming out this year, so it was hard to choose just 5 books, so I am going over my top 7 releases in stead of 5. There are still so many more books that I am excited for, but if I were to mention them all, we would be here all day! I don't have any specific order for any of the books, except for the fist one, which is my most anticipated release! I linked the title of each book to their Goodreads page in case you are looking for their summary. :)

1. Throne of Glass #5 by Sarah J Maas (The title is yet to be released, but I will update when it is)
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (The DArk Artifices #1)
3. A Torch Against the Night by Sabba Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes #2)
4. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (The Raven Cycle #4)
5. The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (The Young Elites #3)
6. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas (A Court of Thorns and Roses #4)
7. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (A Darker Shade of Magic #2)

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post! What are some of the books you are looking forward to the most in 2016? Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

statcounter

Subscribe